We are surrounded by the frequency of worldly beauty. Beauty is a commodity in our day and age. I assume it’s probably always been like that.
As I think about it, isn’t that what Hitler’s Aryan race was about. Forming a flawless beautiful race that was based on a man’s measurement for beauty?
Beauty can be “power” to those who are beautiful according to the world’s standards. Many are able to use it like money. We are taught that if the world gives you a high grade for your beauty then you will be happy. We are bombarded all day long with commercials about how to become more beautiful. Magazines are selling worldly beauty front to back. Don’t even get me started on the porn industry!
It’s like the enemy has created this prison that we all have decided to live in. The lie that is pounded into our brains is “beauty is power.” Because of this conditioning, those who desire power – desire beauty.
This prison of beauty we find ourselves in demands we worship it through spending money at its altar, and it demands that we judge the world according to its measurement Unfortunately, this is true even inside the church, we judge people according to their beauty and not according to their love.
It’s astounding that God’s people are so caught up in this prison. This counterfeit beauty has blinded us to true love. LOVE is the commodity of heaven… not beauty. If you can wrap your mind around it – the truth is that BEAUTY is the measurement of LOVE.
It’s beautiful when people serve one another. It’s beautiful when forgiveness is spread around so liberally. It’s beautiful when God’s people obey Him. A woman is beautiful as she raises her children. A woman is beautiful when she worships and praises the Lord. It is beautiful for a man to wash the feet of others. Nature can be beautiful because God’s love is expressed to us through it.
Do you see?
LOVE is supposed to be the commodity of heaven. LOVE is supposed to be our power. We are to judge according to LOVE (grace and truth).
They will know we are Christians by our LOVE… not by our outward beauty.
1 John 5:2 This is how we know that we love the children of God, by loving God and carrying out his commands.
Whenever a church is more worried about their building that their people – they are in the prison of worldly beauty. Whenever a Believer favors a person because of their beauty instead of their love – we have fallen prey to the trap of the enemy.
In heaven, we all get a new body. It will be an imperishable, beautiful body. But your eternal reward is based upon how much you LOVE.
If you are living for worldly beauty it is time to repent and ask God to set you free from this prison.
STEPS TO WHOLENESS
Here are some steps to get free from this stronghold.
1) Ask forgiveness for serving the idol of beauty.
2) Ask God to sever soul ties and influence from the counterfeit beauty prison.
3) Ask God to remove the lies you’ve been programmed with and to renew your mind according to His Kingdom.
4) Ask God to bring down every structure and altar within your heart that you have bowed to. Ask Him to disintegrate every label that this prison has put on you.
5) Renounce all generational sins: Father forgive my ancestors for bowing to counterfeit beauty. I apply the blood of Jesus and break it off my generational lines both maternal and paternal all the way back down to Adam. I replace this sin with the truth that we are members of the Kingdom of Love not beauty. Father let the structure of LOVE replace the structure of BEAUTY in my heart.
6) Ask God if there are any lies you are believing about beauty. (Listen for the Holy Spirit)
Renounce the lies outloud.
Then ask the Lord for His truth (Listen)
Speak the truth outloud to replace the lies. (REPEAT STEP 6 UNTIL THERE ARE NONE LEFT)
7) Ask God to take all the demonic debris and unclean spirits to His feet and to seal up this gate to your heart with His blood.